We had a great day going up to Snowbird ski resort for my Other Mom's work party. (We don't use the word Step-Mom in my family. It's a naughty word.) We did a lot of fun things. When we first got there, Elle waited in line with my sister, Ally for the rock climbing wall, while my husband and I took a peaceful scenic ride on the chairlift. What an amazing, glorious planet we live on!
She is pointing to the name of the lift, "Chickadee" which is one of her many nicknames.
Ahhhhhhh....
Zip-line chair-type-thing. It was much scarier going up than coming down.
Beautiful view of Snowbird.
Alpine Slide
This is my first time on the Alpine Slide... It was SO MUCH FUN!
I'm so glad you are blogging K! I personally love those who blog vs. sticking everything out there on FB. Now you can express more of what is going on in the pictures you post:) I haven't been on the Alpine Slide in YEARS!! I heard they re-did it and moved it to another part of the mountain, is that true? Is it also way expensive now days??
ReplyDeleteYou know what, Heather? I am so happy I am blogging now too. Somehow I feel liberated. Like now I can say however much I want to say without worrying about weirdos, or people knowing too much about me.
ReplyDeleteIt's weird how guarded you have to be on FB. I think I will end up liking this much more, actually.
Until about 6 months ago most of my Facebook friends were close friends/family members. But since opening the gym, I've added a lot of CrossFit people which are great people, but I don't like a ton of people knowing all my business. Ahhhh! So free now!
So back to your question: I had never been to Snowbird during the summer, so I have no idea if it was moved or not, but it was a lot of fun!
It costs as much for an unlimited pass at Snowbird as it does for a Lagoon all-day pass. Therefore, if I had to pay, we'd go to Lagoon, but it was a free-bee so it was super fun!