Sunday, July 29, 2012

Oh, Let's Go to the Carnival.

We have made it a family tradition to go to the Fiesta Days Carnival here in town for the past 6 years.  My favorite thing at the carnival is the soft pretzels.  I have to admit I went there ONLY to get a soft pretzel 3 days in a row.  They are SO evil yummy, and even though the gluten just kills me - I deal with it.
I 'don't do' Carnival Rides.  Lame, I know; I just have a really hard time believing those people putting them up and down every few days are always 100% on their game, ya know what I mean?  Makes me a little nervous.  Not to mention the quality of rides we're talking about anyway.  I'm safer with both feet on the ground.

 Elle needed to break a plate using a baseball, and got it on her first try!
 The love of my life.
We try to take time to smell the roses.  Life is too short not to appreciate the little things.
Got this pretty Flamingo painted on her face.





No comments:

Post a Comment