Well, it has been on my mind for over a year now, and I've finally done it: Created my own blog. I've wanted to create something that I can record my most special moments, my happy family life experience, and my thoughts and feelings. These are not always appropriate for Facebook, and I'm happy to have such an outlet now.
I have created this blog first and foremost for ME, and will write things here that I would only share with my closest friends. Therefore, if you've got this address, you have a special place in my heart and are very special to me. You are treading on sacred ground, so walk gently. :)
Welcome to the blogosphere!!! Where people are a lot more honest and real, and where you can really get to know someone besides reading their poop jokes. Or...my poop jokes. :)
ReplyDeleteI haven't done the alpine slide in years. I wanna do it again thanks to these pics.
I will always love poop jokes. However, I am so excited to get this opportunity. Ahhhh, I feel liberated!
ReplyDelete