Life is going great, however, I really miss my daughter. I HATE that she has to go between two houses. Although I know it is what is best for her, nights like tonight are hard.
I miss my boo boo, I miss her spirit, I miss her laugh, I miss her voice, I miss her kind words, I miss her funny sense of humor, I miss my Love, My Daughter.
Hang in there! I can't imagine how hard it must be, but my divorced gal pal ALWAYS has the worst time ever when she has to give up her boys for the weekend to the ex. She always says that 2 pieces of her soul are missing when they are gone.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your job!! How fun!! I sometimes wonder if I'll ever go back to work when my kids grow up a little.
I absolutely hate HATE it! I'm so happy I got to see her today. It's like breathing life back into my body when I'm in her presence.
ReplyDeleteMy job is great, the girls are great, and I love the doctors I work for. The benefits are worth the time away, sadly enough.